Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Is this a conspiracy?!

I got this email from a friend today:

«Find the man that calls you lovely instead of "hot"...
That calls you back when you hang up the phone on his face...
That stays awake just to watch you sleeping...
Wait for the man that kisses you on the forehead...
That holds your hand in front of his friends...
Wait for the man that constantly reminds you how much you mean to him and how lucky he is to have you...
Wait for the man that turns to his friends and says "that's the one"...»

awahhhh ... how disgustingly pretty that is, isn't it? It just makes me want to... throw up with "emotion"! :-P

Having had a root canal treatment done today, I'm on unbelievable pain everytime my teeth happen to touch when I close my mouth [Any ideas on how NOT to do that??!!!] ( I've long exceeded the amount of pain killers allowed for the time span) . It was fine during the anestetic though... a bit like "being in love" - it just feels like hell when it "clears off". I just have one thing to say to that: QUIT THE TORTURE!!!! Jeez, people are relentless... DAH!!!

No comments: